Frequently Asked Questions by
We like it when people have questions for us. You take your health and happiness seriously, and so do we.
Below we have shared the most frequently asked questions about pharmaceutical grade PharmaNutrients supplements. You can also submit your questions to us, and we’ll be happy to share everything we know.
- Q: Are your products safe?
- A: Prescription-strength Cardio, and the other PharmaNutrients supplements are completely safe. Our products are made in certified facilities with pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Your safety is our #1 concern.
- Q: What is pharmaceutical grade?
- A: Pharmaceutical grade is the standard of quality exceeded by every PharmaNutrients product. You can trust that your PharmaNutrients supplement is going to deliver the health benefits you expect. You can learn all about pharmaceutical grade standards here.
- Q: Do your products work?
- A: PharmaNutrients supplements do work as an important part of any health routine. How do we know? Cardio, and the other PharmaNutrients products have been formulated based on comprehensive scientific evidence. You can trust the science behind every PharmaNutrients product. More importantly, we know our products work because people tell us so. We hear from healthy and happy people every day – and we love it!
- Q: Are there any side effects from using your products?
- A: Because the ingredients in PharmaNutrients supplements are all of the highest quality and purity, our products typically do not produce any negative side effects. We always recommend that you consult your doctor when using any natural product or supplement.
- Q: How easy are your products to use?
- A: At PharmaNutrients, we are focused on safety, efficacy, and convenience. We try to make our products easy and pleasant to use. Our products come in our patent-pending Pocket Pack so that you can take them with you in a pocket or purse. No need to worry about forgetting to take your supplements – PharmaNutrients goes where you go.
- Q: How quickly do your products work?
- A: When you will experience a noticeable benefit from your PharmaNutrients product is highly dependent on your health condition and which product you take. You can learn more about the benefits that people like you are experiencing with PharmaNutrients from their success stories.
- Q: What does Cardio do?
- A: Cardio is the prescription heart health formula, available without a prescription, that protects your heart and delivers a host of additional health benefits. Specifically, the pharmaceutical grade omega-3 DHA and EPA in Cardio have been scientifically proven to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. Read more about Cardio.
- Q: What does PharmaOmega do?
- A: Life is also a prescription-strength omega-3 formula and is recommended for the active lifestyle. Ultra-purified and highly concentrated, Life is for generally healthy individuals who wish to maintain an active lifestyle. Life is formulated to provide relief to joints, health to your heart and brain, and nutritional support to cells throughout your body. Read more about Life.
- Q: What does Mom do?
- A: PharmaNutrients Mom has been specially formulated to provide moms and their babies with critical nutrients for proper health and development. Omega-3 DHA and EPA passed from mother to baby in breast milk have been clinically proven to be key nutritional building blocks in the proper growth and development of baby’s brain, bones, and body. Learn more about Mom.
- Q: What does Learn do?
- A: PharmaNutrients Learn formulation has been designed for school-aged children. Proper nutirion is critical during the formative years, but most kids have diets that are too high in the pro-inflammatory omega-6 fats. Learn puts the "good fats" back in the diet, provides important anti-inflammatory benefits, and is critical to maintaining good overall health. Interestingly, Omega-3 EPA and DHA have been shown to help kids improve their attention, behavior, and performance in school. Find out more about Learn.
Have a question for us?
We’d love to hear from you. We’re happy to help in any way we can. Simply submit your question below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.